Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Overwhelmed...by BLESSINGS!

Wow. What a special and memorable weekend I just had. While most people would think the highlight of the weekend would have been graduating with a Master's degree....that is not quite what made me feel so overwhelmed with blessings. The highlight was realizing how extremely lucky I am to have such amazing friends and family in my life. While I did not expect anyone (but my parents of course) to come to graduation or even acknowledge it, every single friend somehow found a way to congratulate me and show support. This meant more than anything in the world. Claire, Jackie, Keith, Ebay and Joanna made an amazing appearance at the actual graduation which made me feel so loved. Nothing was more special than walking up on stage and seeing the waves and smiles from you guys :) Emily and Lindsay surprised me with special congrats via mail. Em, the flowers are beautiful and bloooming bright! Linz, I'm so excited for the Barnes and Noble giftcard! And the rest of you have offered congrats in other amazing ways! So it wasn't graduating that was the highlight, it was realizing how many amazing people I have in my life that will always be there offering support. Thank you to all who have been praying and offering encouragement throughout this journey. I wouldn't have done with out you all. My hope is that I can continue to show support in everyone else's accomplishments -- because the truth is, everyone is doing the most amazing things. I swear between all of us, we could change the world.










Thank you to everyone who made this weekend so special. I love you all so special and please know that I am constantly praying for you in every endeavor :)

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you, you will be a fantastic teacher! No doubt in my mind. Glad I got to celebrate and looking forward to more celebrating in less than 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete