Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's funny that when I started my blog a year ago, I was spending the first week in R apartment. Now, a full year later I'm sitting in Ebay's (old room) on my bed about to spend my last night in the apartment. Ebay took off early for an interview so I am spending my last bit of time reminiscing on the amazing year that I had in R apartment and Spokane. I couldn't think of a better way to have spent my first year post-graduating.


As I said a year, while it is hard not to think about what was, there is a lot to get excited about for what is coming. God has ALWAYS provided wonderful opportunities for me (and everyone else) and it has always worked about for the best. This week I could find out if I'll be teaching at Chief Leschi Tribal School in Puyallup...I have my last round of interviews on Thursday with the Superintendent. If it's part of God's plan, I'll be moving to Puyallup by myself mid-August. If it's not part of God's plan, well then more doors will open.


So here is goodbye to a life-changing year but a welcome to the new chapter in my life. I have no complaints because each day I am reminded that time is so short, so you might as well spend it loving life!



One of our last nights in R apartment :(


No comments:

Post a Comment