Wednesday, March 30, 2011

As usual life seems to be going by way too fast. Let's see...since the last time I have posted a blog a million things have happened!

  • Ebay left me for the weekend and went to Portland

  • I started dating someone ;)

  • I drove over the mountains and visited my family

  • I went to a career fair at Tacoma Dome

  • Visited Jackie in Ellensburg

  • Have had parent-teacher conferences and half days

  • I'm planning a Poetry Unit for Writing and Sensory Image Unit for Reading

  • Organizing my Research project that I will start after Spring Break

  • Applying for Jobs

So now that Conference week is almost over...Spring Break is coming near! Here is what the next couple months will hold:



  • Drive to Portland on Friday

  • Fly out for Vegas on Saturday

  • Enjoy well-deserved relaxation at the pool in VEGASSSS

  • Trip to Tumwater

  • Seattle trip and possible SOUNDERS game and celebrating Jimmy's Birthday

  • The last four weeks of student teaching

  • Bloomsday

  • Habitat for Humanity Run in Tri-Cities

  • Ummm...graduation

  • Corner House REUNION!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're so busy but close to the end of the school year! Yay! I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete