Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A quick, top 10 update!

1. Unfortunately the International School of Moshi is done with their recruitment process so there are no more openings :( Applied at Braeburn International School (where Moses's daughter goes) and will hear back after March 25th about interviews!
2. Got observed by my Supervisor and MIT professor on Monday! Getting observed by my Principal tomorrow!
3. Boys (Keith, Bill and Fronk) are perfecting their tree-fort building skills in R apartment. Last week, it involved using my box spring, Christmas lights, posters, stuffed animals, two couches and a fan. We'll see what they plan for this week...

4. Ebay and I have literally watched 30 + hours of Desperate Housewives in the past week! It's our break from our wonderful little children. Is it bad that everywhere we go, we think we see Desperate Housewife characters...?


5. I'm obsessed with peanut butter and apples, peanut butter on sandwich thins and peanut butter on wheat thins...and sliced oranges. Ebay is obsessed with Life Cereal.

6. Going home next week for Seattle Job Fair! Excited to see the family, visiting Liana at Dairy Queen, teaching in my mom's class and just spending time in TumH20.

7. Ummm, yeah I'm about ready for some sunshine. And no more rain. Today I wore flip flops just to boycott the weather.
8. St. Patrick's Day is Thursday and my kids are bringing in their Leprechaun traps....they will be so cute!
9. Got to go on a motorcycle ride this past weekend!
10. Misses everyone that is not within 20 minutes of me :(

3 comments:

  1. What motorcycle?!? Love the fort and Dairy Queen! Sorry to here about the school in Moshi...praying for the Braeburn school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you to come home! I can't waitttt.
    I love peanut butter and apples too! We can eat it in my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top ten!! I miss you........ It's the little things like ahhhh being addicted to peanut butter an apples! And i'm ready for sunshine toooo! Way to show the weather whose boss.

    ReplyDelete